Camp Cadet Rules
Violating any of the following rules, engaging in disruptive, inappropriate, and/or disrespectful behavior, or intimidating other cadets will be grounds for immediate dismissal from the program:
- Alcoholic beverages and narcotics are not permitted on the grounds. Automatic dismissal from the program will result in the event of possession or use of either.
- Smoking or use of tobacco in any form is prohibited.
- Abuse of camp property or equipment shall be sufficient cause for immediate dismissal from the program. All damages incurred, other than normal use or wear, shall be paid in full by the person who is responsible.
- Theft of property will result in dismissal from camp and subsequent prosecution.
- Each cadet is responsible for cleaning and maintaining to high standards the immediate area in and around his/her tent. Instructors will make a check each morning.
- There will be no touching or handling of any equipment that any visitor may bring to the camp, unless directed to do so by the visitor.
- Do not get near any running helicopter or any other such equipment.
- First Aid - Cadet who sustain an injury shall report it to a staff member immediately.
- Personal Hygiene - Cadets must shower daily. Instructors will enforce this rule with regard to cleanliness.
- Doctrine and behavior- THIS IS A PARA-MILITARY TYPE CAMP.
a. All instructors will be addressed as "Sir" or "Ma'am". All visitors will receive the same courtesy. If any question is asked of you, you will answer, for example, "Yes, Ma'am", "No, Sir", etc. Failure to do so may result in corrective measures such as extra physical training.
b. There will be no derogatory remarks made toward any instructor, visitor, or person that comes onto the grounds of the camp.
c. No profanity will be allowed or tolerated.
- Any problems of a serious nature should be reported to a Camp Cadet instructor.